Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogger Updated!!

Hi everyone!  First of all, sorry for the continual changes of my blog layout.  I have been trying a few premade ones and setting up my own.  Than the big blogger blackout happened last week and I lost everything I had been setting up!!  So instead of wasting time setting it up again, I was going to use another premade layout, but . . . . Blogger updated!!  They now have a Template Designer!!  You can find it under the Design Tab.  The best part of it, I don't have to mess with the css coding to update to 3 columns and shift the size of everything.  I got this new look in 20 minutes!!!  Fantastic!!  Now, I will still be updating a few little things in the next few weeks but it is all personal touches; nothing huge :o)

Anyways, I wanted to share a few projects I completed recently that never made it to my blog.  They will be posting over the next few days.

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

No comments: