Saturday, June 12, 2010

Once Upon A Princess Project

Hi!  You might remember my post a few months back at the Cutters Creek DT blog of the Once Upon a Princess Cartridge.  I was showing the finished paper doll for my niece Zoe.  Well here is the birthday card I made for her to go along with it.  She LOVES Tinkerbell and actually had a Tinkerbell themed party so I tried to color this Swiss Pixies image from C.C. Designs to be similar or at least a Zoe version of Tinkerbell.  Also, this fatastic glitter paper is from American Crafts and you can get it here.

And here is the cover of her paperdoll so she can easily take it anywhere! 












You can read more about her birthday here.

I also made another set for my niece Lexi as her 7th birthday was in May.  I had some problems with this set.  I decided to laminate the doll and items rather than use Mod Podge.  Much faster, but the magnets don't work NEARLY as well.  I had to triple the layer of magnets in order for them to work right, but I might make this one over again. 


Well hope you enjoy!!
Photobucket


No comments: