Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scrappy Frogs Birthday Challenge

So for the Scrappy Frogs Challenge, we needed to go with a birthday theme.  Perfect timing as my niece turned 8 this week.  I have to say too that this card really challenged me.  I don't really color with purple which is one of her favorite colors.  So this was very enlightening for me as to what colors go and don't go together as I tend to use blues and greens in my cards.

Anyways, her mom and dad gave her an iPod shuffle so it was only fitting that we get her an iTunes card to rock out to music with; this PMS image was perfect! The guitar was a little iffy for me as well when coloring as I used colors I tradionally use for hair.  But I think overall it worked.  I didn't really add any embellishments as I figure the fabulous glitter paper speaks for itself!

Hope you enjoy!  And don't forget to check out what the other designers created here.


Image: Moody For Rock -PMS
Paper: PTIAmerican Crafts Glitter- Silver 
Ink: Epson Printer, CopicsAtyou Spicas
Embellishments: none
Other: ATG, Pop Dots, Label 18, Big Shot
Stash: Black Cardstock


Hair/Strap: T0, T2, T4, T6, T7
Skin: E50, E00, E11
Eyes: Lavendar Spica
Guitar: E31, E33, E97, E99, E37
Accents: V93, V95, V99
Dress/Barrettes: BV01, BV02, BV13




Photobucket

1 comment:

KellyRae said...

It's great, I bet your niece will love it! I'm a purple gal and you definitely got some good color going there!